IT/DIGITAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Posted: Wed. 15 Jun, 2022
- Expires: 30, Jun 2022
Information Technology/ Digital Compliance
The ideal candidate would be in charge of Identifying weaknesses within the organization's information systems and infrastructure, Devising, innovating and implementing controls to minimize/mitigate risks, vulnerabilities and threats identified for the realization of business objectives.
· Ensure control effectiveness and adequacy for the day-to-day running of business systems, processes, and application controls.
· Perform compliance monitoring on successful patching of all servers.
· Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on successful back-up operations.
· Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on outdated operating system on servers; Active Directory replication errors; servers and databases approaching end of life; database simple recovery model; and non-activated Windows OS
· Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Develop/ recommend corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in future.
·A proven background of IT risks and controls experience, ideally gained within Financial Services and a strong understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
·Proven experience reviewing both application and IT General Computer Controls and you preferably hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM).
·Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of stakeholders.
·Good knowledge of SQL and Finacle
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Wema Towers, 54 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos
© 2023. Powered by SeamlessHiring