· Ensure control effectiveness and adequacy for the day-to-day running of business systems, processes, and application controls.
· Perform compliance monitoring on successful patching of all servers.
· Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on successful back-up operations.
· Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on outdated operating system on servers; Active Directory replication errors; servers and databases approaching end of life; database simple recovery model; and non-activated Windows OS
· Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Develop/ recommend corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in future.
·A proven background of IT risks and controls experience, ideally gained within Financial Services and a strong understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
·Proven experience reviewing both application and IT General Computer Controls and you preferably hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM).
·Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of stakeholders.
·Good knowledge of SQL and Finacle