- Provide direction and leadership in the development and implementation of change management processes across the bank, in partnership with HR and OD colleagues and senior managers.
- Assist the CHRO in the implementation of the People First Strategy and continue to enhance the quality of delivery of the HR & OD service.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and lead the development of appropriate plans and programs to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the Bank.
- Regular re-evaluation of existing organizational structures across different bank groups including a review of job quality and content of work.
·Support and assist CHRO in conceptualizing HR strategy.
·Primary responsibility for translating and converting Business and HR Leadership direction into HR Strategy.
·Develop initiatives, programs and campaigns to execute HR strategy in collaboration with HR leadership and Unit heads.
·Monitor and track strategy execution (program and project execution) against pre-determined indices
·Design, implement, monitor and continually improve people performance management process
·Manage end to end performance process to ensure complex cascading and measurement of business achievements and key performance indicators across the Bank are properly measure and reported to Bank leadership.
·Benchmark existing performance management process with global leading practice to drive continuous improvement in performance management.
·Develop and execute wholistic succession planning framework within the Bank.
·Manage Leadership Development Program and other learning or performance programs geared towards High Potential (HiPo) and High Performing (HiPer) employee(s) upskilling or reskilling.
Culture Transformation & Change Management
·Apply a structured approach in leading change management activities to support adoption of new processes, behaviours or technology emanating from HCM.
Employee Experience & Engagement
·Create and execute a roadmap centered around best in class initiatives leveraging data to design and implement programs that promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high levels of engagement.
·Grow employee experience and engagement scores by identifying and improving touch points within the employee life-cycle.
· Build positive sentiments in the workforce and grow loyalty
Leadership & People Development
·Coach, mentor and lead organizational development team by fostering a collaborative culture and supporting personal development goals of individual employees.