The ideal candidate will be responsible for deploying product updates, identify production issues, implement integrations that meet customer needs, develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems, perform root cause analysis for production errors and investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes
- Deploy cybersecurity measures as defined by Information Security Unit and the Architect
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Sound understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall software development lifecycle
Education: Minimum of First Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or any other physical sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 3-5years cognate experience in SQL, Python or Java
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Wema Towers, 54 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos